If you're setting up a new Monqi phone, please click here, otherwise follow the instructions to learn how to re-bond to a Monqi phone. You will need to re-bond if either the child or parent accounts are deleted.
- On the Monqi phone, tap the menu bars in the upper left.
- Choose Settings, then tap Device ID.
A QR code will be shown, which allows the parent app to bond.
- On the parent app, tap the menu bars in the top corner.
The menu will be on the left or right, depending on your device.
- Choose Add Child or Caretaker.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Scan your Monqi phone's QR code to begin bonding.
Bonding can take several minutes to complete!
Congratulations, you've successfully re-bonded your Monqi phone to the parent app!
If you encountered any problems, please visit monqi.co for 24/7 live chat support.