If you need to replace your child's monqi phone, want to stop managing the child's monqi phone, or assign primary parent responsibility this article is for you.
In order to remove the child from your parent app please do the following:
1. Open the monqi parent app
2. Swipe up on the main page
3. Click three dots in top right corner, choose Remove child profile
4. You will now be asked if you want to remove the child - click Yes.
5. If you are the primary parent, and there is another caretaker bonded with the child, you will be asked if you want to assign new primary parent. If you do want to do so, enable the other parent, and click ok. If not choose not to re-assign.
If the primary parent removes the child, without assigning primary parent rights to a caretaker, the caretakers will automatically also have the child deleted from their application.
The child phone will now be reset and the child removed from the parent app.