1st Method: Direct Transfer
Using a PC is the easiest and fastest method. This will work if you want to transfer from the Monqi phone to any other computer (PC or Mac). Make sure you have your USB cable at hand before following these instructions:
- Make sure the phone is powered on.
- Plug the phone into your PC or Mac using the provided USB cable.
If using a Mac, install the official Android File Transfer to detect the phone.
- Once the phone is recognized, you are able to browse its files from the computer.
- You can transfer files to and from the Monqi phone by dragging and dropping or using keyboard shortcuts.
- To transfer photos, navigate to DCIM or Photos folder.
2nd Method: WiFi Transfer using SnapDrop
Using SnapDrop is best for transferring to a smartphone or if you do not have your USB cable. This method requires a WiFi connection accessible to both the Monqi phone and the receiving device.
- Using the parent app, enable Chrome and Files apps in App Management.
- Make sure the Monqi phone and receiving device are connected to the same WiFi network.
The receiving device can be a PC, Mac, iPhone, Android, or another smart device.
- On the Monqi phone, open Chrome and navigate to SnapDrop.net
- On the receiving device, navigate to SnapDrop.net in an internet browser.
- On the Monqi phone, tap the icon of the device you wish to send photos to.
Choose Files and select any photos or other files you'd like to send.
- You will see the incoming files on the receiving device.
Download the files when prompted.
If you encounter any problems, please email email@example.com.