To transfer photo's from the child's phone to a computer there are a couple of options:
A) If you have PC it is easiest simply to connect via USB cable. Once connected you will on the child phone have to select transfer media files or transfer MTP. This will allow you to move files.
B) This method will work if you want to transfer from the monqi powered device to any other device (phone or PC or mac)
1) on monqi powered phone make sure that Chrome and Files are enabled. This can be done in App management
2) Make sure child phone is connected to wifi
3) On child phone open chrome, and navigate to Snapdrop.net
4) On computer or receiving phone open browser and navigate to Snapdrop.net
5) On original phone click the icon of the device you are connecting to, choose files, find the photos, and select the ones you want to send.
6) On Computer you can see the files coming in. Download them when asked to.
If problems... we are here to help.