In certain cases you will need to remove a Google account from your child's phone. Google accounts can be used for logging in to email, messaging, or video chat applications.
First, we will grant access to full settings for an hour:
- Open the Monqi parent app.
- Swipe up on the child card.
- Tap the three dots in the upper corner.
Three dots will be on the left or right corner, depending on your device.
- Tap Child Settings.
- Toggle on Grant access to full settings for an hour.
- Tap the X button and save the settings.
Now, we will remove the Google account:
- Open the menu on the Monqi phone.
- Tap System Settings (different than "Settings").
- Scroll down and select Accounts.
The setting name may be different on your version of Android.
- Select the Google account you wish to remove.
- Tap the remove button.
If you encountered any problems, please chat with our live agents 24/7 at monqi.co