In certain cases you will need to activate system settings on your child's phone, e.g. formatting SD card, switching off mobile data, etc. You activate access to full system settings from your parent app.
- Open the Monqi parent app.
- Swipe up on the child card.
- Tap the three dots in the upper corner.
Three dots will be on the left or right corner, depending on your device.
- Tap Child Settings.
- Toggle on Grant access to full settings for an hour.
- Tap the X button and save the settings.
Congratulations, you've successfully enabled full system settings on the Monqi phone!
If you encountered any problems, please chat with our live agents 24/7 on monqi.co